Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 115

Thread: Starting Over Quotes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Time is here to start new... So here we go.. Here is one to start the new posting off:

    " It's not how hard you work but how hard you try that makes the difference."
    Written in 2007 by Ray Washington

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning Dawny! Thanks for starting this new quote topic.

    I posted a link to it from the PREVIOUS QUOTE TOPIC.

    Here's one I like but I don't know the author's name:

    ?For those that believe, no explanation is necessary.
    For those that don?t, none will suffice?

    Have a great day!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Gus... I wasn't really paying attention to how long it was getting. Wow it was a 11 pages.. Anyway I like that quote you put on. Here is one for today:

    " Life brings what it brings. I might be young but I've learnt this: prepare for each blind corner with your strongest shoulder dropped, ready to smash through whatever is thrown at you next. Once the dust clears you will be standing tall, a champion, a victor. NOTHING will be able to knock you down once you've taken the biggest hits this life has to offer, so come on life, BRING IT!"
    Copyright ? 2008 Adam Johnson


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay here is the third quote posted on the new page. I hope I see some new ones from others keep them coming... Here is one for today:

    " Let's not limit our challenges, instead, let's challenge our limits!"
    Author Unknown --- Submitted by Bharatheesh P.

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Thursday and the weather is getting a little nicer. I hope it stays that way.. Here is one for today:

    " Winning doesn't always mean being first. Winning also states that you are doing better than you have done before."
    Written in 2008 by Nikhil Unnikrishnan K.

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Friday Woo Hoo... I am going to Pete's Garage tomorrow Gregg to meet up with a friend of mine. If you are intrested... 3:00pm is when I will be there.. Here is one for today:

    " You have to be able to center yourself, to let all of your emotions go. Don't ever forget that you play with your soul as well as your body."
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey it is Monday... And I haven't been feeling good all weekend [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] Not sure if it is the flu or food poisoning. Oh well I met up with Gregg a little bit on Saturday. Sorry Gregg I couldn't talk longer but my friends are a little needed.. Anyway here is one for today:

    " You have to be able to center yourself, to let all of your emotions go. Don't ever forget that you play with your soul as well as your body."
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is Tuesday and I slept all day just to kick what ever I had. I think it worked that and Gatorade. Anyway here is one for today:

    " Choose to be a leader in your organization and in your family. Learn from the past but don't live in the past. We have to consistently overcome adversity; the bigger the prize the bigger the price! Have a clear vision of what you want. You have to see it, say it then sell it. Never Give Up!"
    Written in 2008 by FEARLESS A.C. --- Texas

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gus... What ever it was it was just nasty. Anyway it is Wednesday half way through the week and here is one for today:

    " Failures don't deserve your attention, only Success does."
    Written in 2008 by K. Ashwin Kumar

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #10
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
    Bill Cosby

    Glad to hear you are feeling better Dawny!
    Have a nice day!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic